1. How long does a treatment take?
Normal treatment time it 30 to 40 minutes.
2. Can it be used pre-event? Yes, day out or day of at trainer’s discretion.
3. When can the horse be worked after treatment? Immediately, there is no recovery time.
4. When will results of treatment be seen or felt? Results are immediate with continued improvement over time with additional treatments.
5. How long will the results last? Results can last a day or weeks depending on the problem. In a show situation one or two treatments per week is normally sufficient.
6. How does it show areas that are sensitive?
Muscle tissue palpitates in sensitive areas because of super oxygenation and molecule movement in the cells.
7. Why treat the whole horse when the problem is in one area? By increasing the blood oxygen in the whole body the sensitive area continues to heal as super oxygenated blood from the rest of the body continues to flow through the area.
8. Is it the same as other magnetic therapy blankets and boots? While the therapy is similar the difference is in the delivery method and power. The higher power of EquiPulse provides shorter treatment times and immediate results.
9. What actually happens during a treatment?
The blood oxygen is increased, lymphatic system is activated and acupuncture points are stimulated. This process reduces pain and inflammation and promotes healing.