Lava Man has already secured a place in racing history. Not many $50,000 claimers
go on to win multiple Grade 1 stakes and many millions of dollars in winnings.
Lava Man was purchased in a Claimer Race for $50,000. Lava Man was then treated
with the EquiPulse, because of an abscess in his left front foot, which then healed
in 4 days with the use of this device. Lava Man came back from his foot injury in
2006 and blossomed into a superstar.
Lava Man has won 7 Grade 1 races ranking him as the all-time leader among California-breds.
Lava Man is the all-time leading earner among claimers and is arguably the greatest
claim in racing history.
Does your horse suffer from soreness in the back, from stiffness, arthritic conditions, ligament, tendon, muscle or bone injury, decreased range of motion
or poor circulation?
• PEMF (Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field) Therapy is widely used on humans and also in conditioning race horses at race tracks around the world.
• PEMF therapy is non-invasive, the device does not even need to touch you or your horse’s body.
• PEMF therapy regenerates damaged and diseased tissue, repairs torn tendons and fractured bones.
• PEMF therapy enhances the synthesis of protein in the cells, allowing the body to take advantage of all the protein available.
• PEMF therapy improves circulation, not by increasing heartbeat or blood pressure, but by opening and dilating the arteries and capillaries. This also reduces edema.
• PEMF therapy increases the cellular level of oxygen absorption. Studies have shown that oxygen partial pressure can be increased by 200%. This reduces pain associated with lack of sufficient oxygen. Also, insufficient oxygen in the cells causes lactic acid buildup under strenuous exercise.
• PEMF therapy is particularly effective in getting to deep muscle soreness (backs and joints, etc.) because of its deep penetration.
• Time Needed for Therapy. The EquiPulse system only needs to be used for 15-20 minutes per body part, each day. This means that, in the space of one day, one system can service all the horses in your barn and their riders too!
• Published, scientific studies abound for pulsed magnetic field therapy. PEMF has been Registered by the FDA and widely used in the treatment of human delayed bone fractures for over a decade, and there is a growing body of literature concerning the biological and clinical effects of this energy. A recent study using pulsed magnetic fields reminds us that in clinical studies done over 17 years, millions of patients have been treated safely with PEMF.
Now your horse can benefit from this therapy